- 390.00 - 450.00 INR
- 430 INR
- Reddish Brown
- Usage/Application: Insecticides Dyestuff and pigments Petrochemicals Pharmaceuticals Flame Retardants
Bromine biologically is present in almost every living thing in very small amounts, even though there is no biological use that is known in humans. Bromine is a toxic element and has an irritating effect on the skin. Bromine is not exactly a friendly element, but still is a very useful one!
Bromine, a heavy, mobile, reddish-brown liquid with an intensely irritating odour, is the only non-metallic element that is a liquid at normal room temperatures.
Navin Chemicals is delivering the highest quality Bromine that meets customer requirements across a diverse range of end markets.We are prominent manufacturers of 100% natural Virgin Liquid Bromine and provide customers with a persistent quality round the year.
- Product Name: Liquid Bromine
- Usage/Application: Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Colors, Pesticides, etc.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1008 Kg
- Form: Liquid
- Purity: 99.80%
- Grade: Virgin Grade
- Packaging Size: 3 kg bottles in plastic crates
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Packaging Type: Glass Bottle
- Brand: Navin Chemicals
- Physical Form: liquid
- Chemical Formula: Br2
- CAS Number:7726-95-6
- HSN Code: 28013020
- Density: 3.10 gm/ ml
- Insecticides: Bromine is used in making insecticides like Methyl Bromine. Some of these products are also used for fumigation of palletized cargo for shipping.
- Dyestuff and pigments: Bromine is commonly used in color pigments & dye stuff largely for textile purposes.
- Petrochemicals: Bromine has a major use in petrochemical sector for manufacturing chemicals like hydro bromic acid.
- Pharmaceuticals: Bromine is widely used in many lifesaving drugs in form of various bromine based compounds like magnesium bromine, Sodium Bromide, etc.
- Flame Retardants: Major flame retardants have bromine based compounds.
- Production Capacity: 50 tons per month
- Delivery Time: within 7 working days from date of PO
- Packaging Details: Navin Chemicals virgin bromine is available in bottle packing of 3 kg each stacked in plastic crates having 6 bottles. Each crate has 18 kg of bromine
- 1000 Per Year
- 7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 3 kg Glass Bottles in Plastics Crates.
- All India
Survey No. 54/2/2, Odu Road, Kharaghoda, Tal. Patdi,, Surendranagar, Gujarat, 382760, India